Sourced from high quality suppliers, Omega Equine’s Seaweed supplement is packed with nutrients, including:
- Amino acids, the building blocks of protein. These are essential for many biological functions, from supporting healthy muscle and organ tissue to the maintenance of enzymes, hormones, and antibodies
- Essential minerals calcium, phosphorous, and boron are present in seaweed, all of which are linked to maintaining the health of bones and muscles
- Important vitamins such as vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin C and vitamin D can be found in seaweed. These are linked to a healthy metabolism, balanced mood, and healthy skin, teeth and bones
- Key trace elements, including chromium, iron, magnesium, selenium, and manganese to name just a few. Combined, these support areas such as muscle function, blood and blood health, sustaining healthy levels of antioxidants, and effective metabolism
- Finally, seaweed also contains many chemical elements, notably, sodium and potassium. These two elements are significant in supporting the nervous system, skeletal system, and muscle fatigue.
Omega Seaweed is a wonderful all-around supplement, particularly for horses in hard work and youngstock, providing the essential nutrients for supporting healthy growth and stamina. Stallions at stud may also benefit, however it is not recommended for mares in late pregnancy. Palatable and competition safe, this supplement will have horses and ponies diving into the feed bucket.
Crude Ash 17.2%