The clay consists of a range of natural ingredients, all associated with soothing and maintaining the health of the skin. These ingredients include:
- Bentonite clay: used for centuries to naturally support sore, cracked and broken skin
- Honey: a cupboard staple commonly used as a natural dressing and moisturiser
- Aloe vera: one of the most nutrient dense plants on the planet, the leaf contains at least 200 active compounds which sustain optimum equine health and wellbeing
- A collection of vitamin-rich essential oils: including tea tree oil, boswellia oil, lemon oil, kana oil, lavender oil and elemi oil. These naturally support the body’s repair processes; help sooth itchy and flaky skin; ease the discomfort of bites and stings; and promote the healthy growth of skin affected by scarring and sunburn.
- Easy to use with no bandaging required, Omega Ultra Clay can be applied all over the animal’s body, no matter how awkward the location. The clay softens the skin beneath, allowing impurities to escape under a protective barrier. Developed in the UK, Omega Equine sources the highest quality ingredients for all their products, this being no exception. A powerful stable staple, Omega Ultra Clay is an essential product for equine skin health.