The oils included in Omega Ultra Oil® are full of nutrients, which have the following benefits:
- Flaxseed oil – packed with omega 3s and some omega 6s. These essential fatty acids are important for maintaining basic cellular health, coat conditioning and supporting joint health. Flaxseed Oil has also been shown to help manage the build-up of lactic acid in muscles, which is a common cause of fatigue in performance horses
- Coconut oil – a clever energy source, coconut oil contains fats which are stored and released slowly as fuel before other fats and glucose are utilised. This reduces the level of lactate produced, increasing exercise performance
- Avocado oil – research has shown links between avocado oil and sustaining joint health
- Rice bran oil – a high-energy source with high levels of nutritious fatty acids. It is also a natural source of gamma-oryzanol and ferulic acid, which help sustain the healthy metabolism of fat and synthesis of protein.
- Sea buckthorn oil – full of all omega fatty acids, sea buckthorn oil is also packed with powerful flavonoids, carotenoids and antioxidants. As well as this, this super oil contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K. All this supports skin, joint and gastrointestinal health
- Rosemary oil – a natural and powerful antioxidant, rosemary oil is beneficial for maintaining general equine health.
The incredible oils in Omega Ultra Oil® are combined with additional vitamin E for even more nutritional value. Created by Omega Equine in the UK, each oil has been carefully considered and sourced to ensure this super supplement leaves your horse feeling amazing inside and out.
Horses and ponies:
30-60ml per day for maintenance
up to 80-160ml per day at times of stress or elevated workload.
Flaxseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Ricebran Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil.
Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin E 3a700 (RRR alpha-tocopherol) 1100iu/kg
Sensory Additives: 2b Rosemary extract 300mg/kg
Crude Fibre <0.5%
Crude Protein <0.5%
Crude Oils & Fats 99.9%
Crude Ash <0.5%
Linolenic: (Omega 3) 405g/lt
Linoleic: (Omega 6) 130g/lt
Oleic: (Omega 9) 220g/lt