- TopSpec 10:10 Joint Support contains a generous combination of natural sources of glucosamine (10g/500kg horse/day) and MSM (10g/500kg horse/day). Glucosamine is a precursor and component of GAGs, e.g. chondroitin, hyaluronic acid. GAGSs are essential constituents of cartilage and synovial fluid.
- MSM is a bio-available source of sulphur and helps to maintain optimum function in connective tissues such as tendons, ligaments and muscles. It promotes fluid dispersion at injury sites via its role in the permeability of cell walls.
- TopSpec 10:10 Joint Support also contains a blend of anti-oxidants, i.e. vitamins C, E, beta-carotene and natural tocopherols, to help maintain healthy cells in the joint.
- Ideally, TopSpec 10:10 Joint Support is recommended to be fed with TopSpec Comprehensive Feed Balancer, but it can be fed with any combination of feeds or supplements. (The benefits of TopSpec Comprehensive Feed balancer plus the scientifically recommended rate of glucosamine are combined in TopSpec Joint Feed Balancer).
- TopSpec 10:10 Joint Support is supplied in 1.5kg tubs which last a 500kg horse for one month at the full recommended rate. It will last two months at maintenance rate to help support the joints of healthy horses. Economic 3kg, 9kg and 20kg tubs save 15%, 25% or 40% respectively over the cost of the small tubs.