- Horses and ponies prone to gastric ulcers,
- Poor doers struggling to gain and/or maintain weight,
- Horses requiring a higher calorie level that also need a low starch and sugar diet,
- Horses with intolerances to barley, molasses, alfalfa and/or soya.
Benefits of Soothe & Gain-
- Suitable for horses and ponies prone to gastric ulcers,
- A high calorie/energy feed – DE 13.25MJ/kg (DM),
- Low in starch and sugar*,
- Contains magnesium carbonate and calcium carbonate,
- Soaks in under 5 minutes,
- High in fibre–containing Beta-Glucans,
- Fully balanced – with vitamins and minerals**,
- Contains a probiotic and a blend of prebiotics – for healthy digestion,
- No whole cereal grains, no molasses, no soya and no alfalfa.
* When compared to traditional diets with comparative energy levels ** When fed at the recommended levels