CushCare Condition has been scientifically designed by experts to provide conditioning calories in a low starch, low sugar format that is suitable for horses prone to laminitis.
- High in oil and fibre to provide calories for weight gain and condition without adding starch.
- Contains essential amino acids to support muscle maintenance.
- Added B vitamins and carnitine,
- QLC Antioxidant package supporting the body’s natural antioxidant capacity and the ability to ‘mop up’ excess free radicals that may be associated with ageing.
- Contains live Actisaf yeast (probiotic) along with FOS and MOS (prebiotics) to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Omega 3 fatty acids and glucosamine nutritionally support joint function.
- Contains a unique herbal blend including Cinnamon and Chaste tree berries (Vitex agnus castus),
- Digestible fibre provides natural calories and promotes healthy hindgut function.
Crude Protein = 13.0%
Starch = 6.9%
Lysine = 7.5g/kg
Sugar = 3.5%
Crude Fibre = 12.9%
Estimated DE = 12MJ/kg
Crude Oils & Fats = 12.0%
Crude Ash = 8.0%