- Produced from a variety of coniferous softwood, predominantly spruce,
- Over 95% of particles fall within a 2-40mm size range,
- Wood fibre content of 99%+ Moisture content in the region of 10-25% (dry weight basis),
- The weight/volume ratio (bulk density) is normally in the range of 30-75Kg/m3,
- The pH range is between 5.5 and 6.5,
- All practical measures are taken to remove foreign matter such as metal, glass, plastic and any other extraneous materials,
Bale Dimensions (mm) L820 x W380 x H340.