Omega Laminology contains a number of key ingredients:
- Nettle and hawthorn: Supports circulation and the cardiovascular system, maintaining a healthy blood supply to the laminae Amino acids: These amino acids include methionine which is an essential building block for healthy hoof and laminae formation throughout a horse’s life. Pre and probiotics: Naturally supporting the digestive system so it works effectively, managing external stresses and any hard to digest dietary starch. Vitamin E: Maintains cell health and is a powerful antioxidant which supports the natural removal of toxins from within the body. Zinc and copper: Minerals which are synonymous with laminae and hoof condition, and managing healthy levels of bacteria. They also support the natural growth and preservation of hooves, skin and coats. Biotin: A water-soluble B Vitamin which promotes the growth of healthy new hoof, whilst also maintaining a glossy coat, mane and tail. Rosehips: Rich in vitamin C, Rosehips also contain high levels of natural biotin. This makes them a top plants for supporting the immune and circulatory systems, kidneys, liver, hooves, bones, skin and coat.
Laminae health is intrinsically linked to circulation, toxin excretion and an effective digestive system. Naturally supporting these ensures daily comfort for work and play. Omega Equine has combined years of research and development to bring this product to market, supporting the health of the whole hoof, inside and out, for both hobby and professional horses.
- Composition Linseed Expeller, Methyl Sulphonyl Methane, Magnesium Oxide, Nettle, Rosehip, Calcium Carbonate, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn, Fructo-oligosaccharide
- Additives/kg: Vitamins: Biotin 3a880 800mg Calcium-D-pantothenate 3a841 800mg Vitamin E 3a700 (alpha-tocopherol acetate) 32,600iu
- Trace Elements: Zinc-3b612 (zinc chelate of protein hydrolysates) 3100mg Copper Cupric (chelate of amino acid hydrate E4 1200mg
- Amino Acids: L-lysine 3.2.3 16,000mg di-Methionine 0,000mg l-threonine 3c410 13,500mg
- Digestibility enhancers: Saccharomyces Cerevisiae(NCYC sc47) 3.4 x 10kg
- Flavourings: Premixture of sensory additives
- Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 24% Crude Fibre 9.8% Crude Oils & Fats 16% Crude Ash 13.5% Sodium 0.15%