- Horses and ponies at rest or in light work,
- Horses and ponies prone to laminitis,
- Good doers who need a low calorie feed,
- Horses and ponies struggling to chew due to worn or missing teeth,
- Horses and ponies needing a partial hay replacer.
Benefits of Fast Fibre-
- Only 7.5% combined starch and sugar level,
- High in fibre – 26%,
- Suitable for those prone to laminitis,
- A low energy/calorie feed –DE 8MJ/kg,
- Quick soak– soaks in 60 seconds!
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals,
- Contains prebiotics for healthy digestion,
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3,
- Suitable for horses with intolerances to barley, alfalfa and/or molasses.