From the first signs of ageing.
- Older horses and ponies at rest or in light to medium work,
- Older horses and ponies struggling to maintain weight,
- Horses and ponies requiring slow-release, stamina giving energy,
- Fussy feeders,
- Horses and ponies struggling to chew due to worn or missing teeth,
- Horses with intolerances to barley, alfalfa and/or molasses.
Benefits of Veteran Vitality-
- High in fibre and low in starch and sugar,
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals and elevated vitamin C and E,
- Contains a live yeast probiotic and prebiotics (FOS & MOS) for healthy digestion,
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3,
- Highly palatable with natural herbs, including Mint, Nettle Dandelion, Garlic, Fenugreek,
- Barley, molasses and alfalfa free.