- Maintains flexibility of movement in all dogs regardless of age, size and level of exercise.
- Supports the formation of cartilage, tendons, ligaments, synovial fluid, and muscles.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dog’s metabolism.
- Provides a unique combination of 22 active nutraceuticals.
- Contains the Oatinol® Delivery System™ to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- 100% wheat free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
When Can I Start Giving Joint Aid for Dogs to My Dog?
Joint Aid for Dogs is a joint supplement that can be fed to all dogs from any age at the ‘General Support’ level to maintain freedom of movement and muscle condition throughout their lives. For elderly and working dogs or those showing reduced muscle mass, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed at the ‘Full Support’ level. Ingredients:
- Black Oats,
- Hemp Seed Meal,
- Micronized (Sugar) Beet Pulp,
- Amino Acids, Minerals, Vitamins, Toxin Binder, Mono & Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids and Bio-Available Minerals & Trace Elements,
- 8% Vegetable Oils & Fats (inc. Oatinol),
- Maize Gluten (Prairie) Meal,
- 2.5% Glucosamine (Vegetable Source),
- 1% MSM (Methylsulfonymethane),
- 0.8% Hyaluronic Acid (Vegetable Source),
- 0.5% Collagen Matrix,
- 0.3% Turmeric Extract